- Sir (Francis) Clare Ford (March 1881-December 1884)
- Sir Horace Rumbold (1884-88)
- Sir Edmund (John) Monson (1888-92)
- Sir Edwin (Henry) Egerton (1841-1916) (1892-1903). Son of the Rev. Thomas Egerton of Shropshire; nephew of the First Lord Egerton of Tatton; entered diplomatic service 1859; secretary to the British Legation in Buenos Aires 1879; secretary at Athens 1881; agent and consul-general in Egypt 1884-86; briefly secretary at Constantinople, and from 1886 first secretary in Paris. Companion of the Bath 1886; KCB 1897; GCMG 1902. Appointment to Athens announced January 20, 1892; 'kissed hands' with the Queen, March 12, 1892. Subsequently British Ambassador in Madrid: announced November 3, 1903; departed December 29, 1903. 'Sir Edwin took the warmest interest in the progress of antiquarian research in Greece, and especially in the work of the British School of Archaeology, to which he rendered important services' (The Times, December 30, 1903).
- Sir Francis Elliot (1904-17). GCMG 1917. Left Athens: June 17, 1917.
- Lord Granville (1917-)
O porto da praia de Santos
5 days ago